Book a Librarian
About the Service
The Book A Librarian service offered through Dacus Library is for students, faculty or staff who need one-on-one assistance with research.
What We Can Do
- Teach you how to navigate and locate the library’s resources
- Search for articles in research databases
- Search for print and electronic materials in the library's catalog
- Guide you to citation guides that are helpful
- Demonstrate how to use various software (check each librarian's profile for "technology skills")
- Teach introductory computer skills
How to Book a Librarian
View the calendar of all librarians' available appointments. To book with any librarian who is available keep the staff member selection set to "no preference" and select a date and time. When filling out the form, provide as much information as possible about your research question(s). To book an appointment with a particular librarian, change the staff member selection to the librarian of your choice and then select a date and time.