Book a Librarian
Dacus librarians are ready to help you succeed!
Book a librarian to meet you in the library, online, somewhere else on campus or even walk with you to class.
- Clarify and refine research questions
- Make information and resource referrals as appropriate
- Teach you how to navigate and locate the library’s resources
- Search for articles in research databases
- Search for print and electronic materials in the library's catalog
- Locate open educational resources, including:
- Government resources
- Online archives
- Guide you to citation guides that are helpful
- Demonstrate how to use various software (check each librarian's profile for technology skills)
- Teach introductory computer skills