Book a Librarian
About the Service
The Book a Librarian service will continue throughout the mandatory online learning period. We plan to provide the same quality of service as we do in person over our chat and screen sharing platforms. Here is a quick and easy guide so you can understand how we do this.
Using Book a Librarian digitally
What We Can Do
- Teach you how to navigate and locate the library’s resources
- Search for articles in research databases
- Search for print and electronic materials in the library's catalog
- Guide you to citation guides that are helpful
- Demonstrate how to use various software (check each librarian's profile for "technology skills")
- Teach introductory computer skills
How to Book a Librarian
View the calendar of all librarians' available appointments below. To book with any librarian who is available keep the staff member selection set to "no preference" and select a date and time. When filling out the form, provide as much information as possible about your research question(s). To book an appointment with a particular librarian (you can see their areas of expertise by clicking on their pictures below), change the staff member selection to the librarian of your choice and then select a date and time.